Pure-Arrogance

Magic in and around Ludwigsburg
Aktuelle Zeit: Freitag 17. Januar 2020, 23:06

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: It isn't fun picked off by Mut 20 coins
BeitragVerfasst: Montag 13. Januar 2020, 08:59 
First-Round-Drop

Winning is fun. It isn't fun picked off by Mut 20 coins superhuman DBs that cross the area in a second and moss your receiver.And this is the reason why I run until the defense drops from its own glitch defense plays and respects it, which astonishingly many don't, or only don't know exactly what to do.Go play routine Madden exhibition online H2H in case you don't want to find aggressive Madden players. Folks pay real money to win in this mode so you better believe they are going to run the plays that work in order to create coins from wins/ buy packs from playoffs.

That congrats. Couldn't be more happy when one of our own wins it.With their Madden Live streams, it recently was making me believe they should get rid of nightbot and move to a different bot to pick a winner - like the one with the worm attacking the username. That way you have to type in the chat to get in the giveaway and after that you have to be paying attention to the chat so as to win it. It would increase the period of MDD - and it feels like unless they're pushing a promo they certainly wish to"get in and get out" - but give it to Twitter Guy or a person and take the time to benefit the hardcores that are there every day and hopefully cut down on repeat winners.Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk - but seriously, that's a hell of a giveaway and hope you enjoy the cards.

I believe the simple fact that there are chat bots they let makes it hard for the real viewers to win for this. I really found it funny that when they had sound issues and had to end the flow you'd these robots treating the flow like it was still going on cheap Madden 20 coins and the was committing drops. So either they have people setting up bot accounts or EA adds them to promote audiences and lower odds of giveaways to actual audiences it kinda ruins it for me personally. Plus they appear to have a filter which makes it hard to remain busy in chat because registering non offensive material won't make it though and it is hard to see when it doesnt post because of the spam.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]